- Positive attitude
- A good sense of humour
The day to day
- Supporting the Operations Assistant in packing orders coming through our flagship store, daisyjewellery.com
- Supporting the dispatch team in general day to day tasks
Dreamt up in London’s Portobello Road, after launching in 2009 with the namesake Daisy collection inspired by wildflowers, the brand has grown to cult status. Fusing a bohemian state of mind with wearable, contemporary jewellery design, we create pieces that are missing from our own jewellery collections.
Using only recycled sterling silver, each piece is designed to be an extension of your own personal style and a talisman to be worn wherever you are in the world.
Above all, Daisy is a brand for women by women.
At the helm of the brand is Ruth Bewsey, who in 10 years has gone from the first employee running every kind of errand imaginable to taking the helm as our creative director and the unofficial heart and soul of the brand. A team of brilliant women, not forgetting a few equally brilliant men, pour their love into Daisy to make a brand that represents the best of all of us.
We’d love you to be a passionate people person, with a great work ethic, intuitive and set with a positive can-do attitude. You’ll be comfortable working alongside others and a great team player.
You get a kick from delivering the best work possible.
Your skills & experience
- Computer literate
- Excellent spoken & written English
- Excellent organisational skills
What's in it for you?
- Staff discount
- £10 an hour
How we work
- We have 5 main departments within our business; Marketing, E-commerce, Design, Operations & Stock. Senior managers from each department report to the brand directors.
- We need all departments to run in sync, so we hold regular team meetings covering granular immediate activities, as well as larger quarterly plans.
- We’re passionate about what we do daily and pride ourselves on fantastic quality, design and customer experience.
Where we work
Great Western Studios, 65 Alfred Road, London, W2 5EU
Simply fire through your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you’d be so well suited for this role and we'll be in touch.