Buying a Gift Card
- If you are buying a virtual Gift Card, it will be emailed to you, the purchaser ready for you to share with the recipient. Daisy does not issue Gift Cards to recipients on your behalf.
- We are not responsible for any Gift Card that is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- We reserve the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
- Promotion or discount codes cannot be applied to the purchase of a Gift Card.
Using a Gift Card
- Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products on daisyjewellery.com
- Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or other products, are non-transferable and can only be redeemed on daisyjewellery.com
- If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will be kept on your Gift Card ready for future purchases. To check the balance on your card, please call us on +44 (0) 20 3214 3175.
- If your order exceeds the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
- If you return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, the refund will be credited to back to the Gift Card, ready to be redeemed against subsequent orders.
- All purchases made using a Gift Card will be subject to Daisy terms and conditions, found here.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- These terms and conditions are governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any dispute (including non-contractual disputes) arising out of this agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.