Of course, we’d love to hear from you! Simply give us a call on +44 (0) 20 7404 7460 and one of our Customer Service team will be able to take your order. We’re open from 9am-5pm, every weekday.
Orders & Payments
Can I place my order over the phone?
Can I cancel my order?
We all make mistakes or, like us, you’re very quick to change your mind! Not to worry, you can cancel your order by contacting us via phone on +44 (0) 20 7404 7460 within 1 hour of placing your order. If you’re placing an order outside of our office hours or get in touch too late, we’ll be able to assist you with a return and refund instead.
Can I amend my order?
- We don’t want to sound like a broken record but… you can amend your order by contacting us via phone on +44 (0) 20 7404 7460 within 1 hour of placing your order.
- When amending an order, the things we can easily change for you are delivery addresses, contact information and gift messages.
- If you’re looking to add another item to your order, we suggest placing a separate order, letting us know straight away and we’ll refund the second postage cost for you.
How can I get a VAT receipt?
Please contact us via email, quoting your order number and we’ll provide a full VAT invoice. Easy peasy!
What payment methods do you accept?
You’re spoilt for choice! We accept all major payment methods including Visa, Visa Debit, Maestro, MasterCard, American Express, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Klarna.
I’d like to know more about Klarna?
How do I use my Daisy gift card?
- On the payment section at the checkout (after you have entered your delivery address), you’ll see a box where you can enter a gift card or discount code. Well, we are sure you can guess what comes next… simply enter the gift card code from your email here and hit apply.
- Unsure how much is left on your gift card? We’ve got this. Get in touch via email and we can check the remaining balance for you.
How do I know my jewellery size?
Shipping & Deliveries
Can I change my delivery address?
Absolutely, simply give us a call on +44 (0) 20 7404 7460 within 1 hour of placing your order and we’ll amend this for you.
How do I track my order?
Can’t wait for your jewellery to arrive? We don’t blame you. You can track your order by clicking the link on your dispatch email. If you have an account with us, you’ll also be able to find the tracking link in your orders section.
How long is delivery on personalised jewellery?
- Please allow an additional 12 working days for personalised jewellery to be delivered. If you order personalised jewellery and non-personalised jewellery in the same order, the non-personalised jewellery will be delivered according to your chosen method and the personalised jewellery will be delivered after an additional 12 working days.
- International orders that contain both personalised and non-personalised jewellery will be delivered at the same time.
Returns & Warranty
Can I return my item?
We hope you love your jewellery as much as we do but if it isn’t quite right you can send it back to us for either a refund or an exchange. Visit our Returns page here to find out how.
How long do returns take?
- We work hard to process returns as quickly as possible. It will take 2-5 working days from the date it is received back.
- We won’t leave you hanging, we promise. You’ll receive a confirmation email once we have processed your return.
- Please note during peak times (November – January) returns could take up to 7 working days to process.
How do I know if you have received my return?
If you used one of our UK returns labels, you can track your return on the Royal Mail website here. Your tracking number is the 13 characters shown directly under the barcode on your label.
Can you repair my jewellery?
We do not provide repairs, re-plating or ring resizing services currently. If you have an item in need of repair, please get in touch and we’d be happy to provide further assistance.
Can I return personalised jewellery?
Due to the nature of personalised products, we cannot offer returns unless it is due to a manufacturing fault.
Policies & Product Care
What does the Daisy warranty cover?
- All our jewellery is covered by our 2 year warranty policy. Within this time, we offer free replacements for any manufacturing or material defects. If your item suffers a fault or breakage due to a manufacturing issue, please get in contact and we will replace your piece, at no extra cost.
- Please note our warranty does not cover loss, accidental damage, wear and tear, or damage from improper use or storage.
- We will require proof of purchase to activate the warranty for you, if you have lost your order number since placing your order, please get in touch and we will be able to locate this for you.
What do I do if my jewellery is lost or stolen?
Our warranty does not cover the loss or theft of any items. We would advise you to contact your home, contents or travel insurance company to make a claim directly with them. Should you need to provide any proof of purchase, we would be more than happy to help you with this.
Does your jewellery contain nickel?
Daisy jewellery does not contain nickel.
How do I clean & store my jewellery?
We all need a little TLC now and then. For our best advice, please visit our Jewellery Care page here.
Is your jewellery hallmarked?
All of our pieces are stamped with Daisy London to show their authenticity as well as the 925-metal purity stamp, certifying that our pieces are made with a minimum of 92.5% pure silver. For more info, please visit our Hallmarking page here.
Can I get my Daisy jewellery engraved?
Where do I find information about duties?
Do you offer an NHS/ Blue Light Discount?
- To our friends working in the NHS or for UK Emergency Services, we would love to offer you a discount code as a big old THANK YOU for everything you do.
- Simply head over to THIS PAGE, enter your details and you'll be instantly given your 15% discount!
My promo code doesn’t work
- If you received a promo code directly from us but are struggling to apply it, please give us a quick call on +44 (0) 20 7404 7460 so we can investigate. Usually, the issue will be that you are not using the same email address at checkout that the code was originally sent to.
- If you’re experiencing issues with a promo code found on a third-party website, it is likely this is NOT a genuine Daisy authorised code. Unfortunately, some third-party websites give out false or expired codes, which we cannot honour. Our team are doing all they can to prevent this from happening but on occasion this is out of our control so thank you for baring with us!
Do you offer bulk discounts for weddings?
First things first… congratulations! If you’re looking to buy three of more of the same item for your bridal party, please get in touch via email and we’d be happy to help.
Can I use more than one discount code on my order?
Only one discount code can be applied to your order and cannot be used in conjunction with one another.
What gift packaging does Daisy offer?
- We offer optional sustainable gift packaging alongside your jewellery to add that extra special touch. At checkout you will be asked if your purchase is a gift, if you select ‘yes’ we will provide full gift packaging with your order. This includes:
- A jewellery pouch
- A luxury gift box
- A gift bag for each item you buy
- You will also be given the option to include a gift message, or we can include a blank gift note if you prefer to write this yourself.
- All orders also come with a copy of our coveted Daisy Times and prices are never shown on our paperwork, so it’s gift ready.