Creative Director & Parisian dream girl Anne-Laure talks to us about running her own business, secrets to flawless skin and gives us some travel tips for her beloved home city, Paris...
1. What does a typical day look like for you?
I have to be honest, with the lockdown, it’s not very glamorous! I wake up, check my instagram and emails, cuddle my cat, then run through more emails over breakfast. After lunch it’s more emails (they never stop!) or a home shoot for my social networks.
2. Tell us how you started MUSIER Paris?
It was exactly 3 years ago. I had previously had the chance to work with a few different clothing brands doing capsule collections which I loved. After seeing it all come to life and how well it seemed to work, I finally had the confidence to launch my own brand, which had always been a dream for me.
3. Name some of the products in your beauty arsenal?
It usually changes every 3-4 months but currently: Micellar water by Bioderma, Avene Cleanance, Capture Youth by Dior and Armani luminous silk foundation.
4. What’s on your bedside table?
A book, my iPad and my glasses.
5. How would you describe your personal style?
Feminine, comfy with a vintage vibe.
6. Do you own a piece of jewellery that you’re sentimental about?
A ring from my grandmother.
7. What can’t you leave the house without?
8. You have 5 minutes to get ready, what do you wear?
501 vintage jeans, an oversize shirt or jumper and an oversized blazer.
9. Name two places everyone must go to when visiting Paris?
Kitchen Terre Restaurant and Le Musée de l’Orangerie.
10. How do you feel about becoming a mother?
Quite nervous but very excited at the same time. I can’t wait to meet them!
11. Can you tell us about any exciting projects you have coming up?
We’re currently buying a house in the South of France which will be available to rent for holidays or for events. There’s a little bit of work to do, but home design and decoration is another passion for me so I can’t wait to get stuck in. I want to make it a very special location.