We’re still crushing on Megan's vintage looks and effortless vibe. We caught up with her to talk all things style, jewellery and more... and needless to say, we’re even more obsessed!
1. What does a typical day look like for you?
I like to start my day off with a workout in the morning, whether it's hot yoga or pilates class, followed with coffee immediately haha. Then I get to work! Hopping on my computer for a couple of hours, shooting a project or just getting creative behind or in front of the camera. Playing with my pup Remi is always a must, I take her to our dog park that's down the street and tire her out there for a couple of hours. Enjoying the end of the day with my husband and Remi, over dinner whether it's dining in or ordering take out.
2. Name the best place in LA to get:
3. Any funny Remi stories to share with us?
There's so many hahah. My favourites are her zoomies, she will get really hyper and just run full speed in a circle - let's just say that our living room is her obstacle course.
4. What 3 things are always in your handbag wherever you go? (Apart from the obvious!)
Lipstick, lighter, Contax T2 camera.
5. Where do you feel most creative?
When I'm on vacation, always.
6. What’s on your road trip playlist?
Lately it's been, French 79, Better Person, The Passions, CC Dust, Chromatics, Arlo Parks.
7. What can we find on your coffee table at the moment?
Books, a few candles and a half smoked joint.
8. How would you describe your personal style?
I wear what I feel most comfortable in.
9. You’ve got 5 minutes to leave the house, what do you wear?
Baggy jeans but belted, crop top, oversized blazer and boots!
10. How does jewellery make you feel?